skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy New Year!!
Well here I go with my first post! I am determined to keep this updated as the year goes by so those who are not near us can keep up to date on our family and I won't feel so bad for not calling, emailing, or mailing everyone with updates on our lives. I don't know how to post pictures yet, so you don't get any with this post, but by the next one I should be ready. My goal for the year is to post at least once a week. We'll see how that goes! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! For those of you who didn't know already, yes, we are pregnant and due June 26th!! Just like the other kids, we are not going to find out what it is, so you will all just have to be surprised with us. Stay tuned for a great year from the Miller Family!!
7 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! :D Warning: you will become at least a little obsessed. ;) But it's fun! If you need help doing anything like adding pictures, let me know, I can help you out.
Such cute pictures! Thanks for the Christmas card. It turned out great. Welcome to blogging!
P.S. Congratulations on the new addition! I had no idea you were pregnant!
I'm glad you're "on the wagon"! I feel like I've gotten to know Heather so much better through our blogs, so it will be fun to get to know you better, too! We are sisters after all :) Thanks for the Christmas card, your kids are just adorable!
You all look great in your pic. I am happy you have started your blog...
Congratulations! Wow, that is crazy since I barely saw you not pregnant before we moved. I am glad you are going to blog--it is great for our family too. Cute family!!!
Cute blog! Thanks for sharing.I started my blog not too long ago and its been a lot of fun! Hope you had a nice Christmas! Savannah misses Nicole!!! :-)
Post a Comment