I guess evetually I will get used to it (we definately aren't in Utah anymore), but they sure do call snow days too quickly here in my opinion. Nicole and Robby had a "Snow Day" on Thursday and Friday! There was barely anything on the ground, as you can see below, but I guess Arizona isn't prepared for snowy weather and the storm was expected to drop a lot of snow. I just wish the school wouldn't call us at 5 in the morning to tell us. Well at least the kids enjoyed playing in it a little before it melted away. I am ready for this 4 day weekend to be over and for them to go back to school so I can get stuff done again. These pictures are from Thursday morning. We put Justin in an old snow suit we have and he had a blast and didn't want to come back inside. Don't look too close because it was a little too small, but I didn't have time to dig out a bigger one and he didn't care. Nicole and Robby tried to build a snowman, but that is hard to do when you only have rocks in the backyard and no grass. (Sorry for the blurry pictures, my camera is acting up.)
9/11
10 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment